CLICK HERE FOR CLASS SCHEDULES AND REGISTRATION!
Richmond Skating Stars is a year-round Learn-To-Skate program specializing in Skating Programs for all ages and levels of
skating abilities. Learn from the best instructors available and advance your skating skills!
Don't miss your chance to improve your skating skills and take part in our skating shows and exhibitions, competitive skating, synchronized skating, camps, competitions, private lessons, and much more!
• 8 thirty minute group lessons
• Free rental during each lesson
• 30 minutes of free practice time
• 4 public session passes
Cost per 8 week session: $119 (unless noted)
• Parent/Sibling Skate: $25 per person/8 week session
• Family member can skate during the 30 minute practice session, skate rental is included
Beginning Skating Level Options
- Frosty Tots (Fridays at 11:00am): Ages 2 - 5
- Richmond ALLskate - for children ages 6 & up including children with special needs. Click here for more information.
- Snowplow Sam 1: Ages 3 - 6
- Basic 1: Ages 7 and up
- Adult 1: Ages 18 and up
Preferred Membership Program
- Be sure to check out our 12 Month Preferred Membership Program - more benefits, less money! Call 378-7465 x204 for more details.
Family member can skate during the 30 minute practice session on the skater's class day. Skate rental is included (for parents/siblings of evening & saturday classes).
Homeschool class (Tuesdays and Fridays) - Parents and siblings can skate during the practice session following the lesson. Skate rental is included.
Skaters who would like extra help or who would like to try out private lessons can sign up for a 10 minute lesson during the 30 minute practice time. Lessons are $7 each. Sign up at the front desk.
Make-Up Class Policy
One make-up class per session. To schedule, please call Gaby Corcoran, Skating Director at 378-7465 x204 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Skaters will receive a make-up slip when they sign up for lessons and must present it to the instructor upon making up a class. Your make-up class is only allowed during the current session in which you are enrolled.
2014 Winter/Spring Dates
Mondays: Jan 6 - Feb 24
Tuesdays: Jan 7 - Feb 25
Wednesdays: Jan 8 - Feb 26
Fridays: Jan 10 - Feb 28
Saturdays: Jan 4 - Feb 22
Mondays: Mar 3 - Apr 28 (no class Apr 14)
Tuesdays: Mar 4 - Apr 29 (no class Apr 15)
Wednesdays: Mar 5 - Apr 30 (no class Apr 16)
Fridays: Mar 7 - May 2 (no class Apr 18)
Saturdays: Mar 1 - Apr 26 (no class Apr 19)
Mondays: May 5 - June 30 (no class May 26)
Tuesdays: May 6 - June 10 (6 weeks, $69)
Wednesdays: May 7 - June 25
Saturdays: May 3 - June 28 (no class May 17)